You can make a contribution to Lee & Beulah Moor Children's Home by donating goods and services in-kind. In-kind gifts allow us to spend more of our budget dollars on critical services for children and families in the El Paso region.
Donate Clothing, Used Cars, Movie Passes
Many companies and individuals support our programs by making donations of a variety of goods and services. Donations have ranged from used cars and vans to children's clothing to books and toys. Perhaps your company can donate movie passes, nonperishable food, computers or silent auction items for our fundraising events. Donations of any of the following are greatly appreciated:
Accepted Goods And Services
| • New or gently worn children's clothing |
• Children's books and games
• Stuffed animals and dolls
• Toys and board games
• Sporting equipment and balls
• Sleeping bags
• Non perishable food items
• Televisions, VCRs, and DVDs
• Computers for our children
• Printing services
• New or gently used furniture
• Cribs, car seats, and baby furniture
• Disposable Diapers
|• Dishes, silverware, and household items |
• Household cleaning supplies
• Garden and landscaping equipment
• Shampoo and hair care products
• Soaps, toothbrushes, and personal care items
• Movie passes
• Tickets to local sporting and cultural events
• School supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks, crayons)
• Backpacks and luggage
• Animal Food
• Restaurant coupons• Baby formula and baby food
• Bed and bath linens
| This list is by no means exhaustive. If you have something else to donate, please suggest it.
Lee & Beulah Moor Children's Home is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. Contributions
are tax-deductible as specified under section (C) (3) of the IRS Code.
For information, please contact Renee Tanner, CEO, email@example.com, 915.544.8777, ext. 235.